More pages in this section
Holy Spirit College is a Catholic Co-educational Years 7 – 12 College within the Diocese of Rockhampton with a current enrolment of over 1200 students.
At the heart of all that we do, is a commitment to Catholic values and the provision of a high quality education within an environment that is supportive and caring. The College offers an innovative Curriculum, an exciting Year 10 Transition to Senior Program and a comprehensive range of Senior Courses catering for both academic and vocational pathways. Applicants must be prepared to foster the ideals of Catholic Education.
Holy Spirit College is situated in the tropical, regional city of Mackay. The Mackay region boasts a vibrant economy offering an idyllic lifestyle on the Central Queensland coast, from picturesque beaches, nearby island resorts to beautiful rainforests.
With a vibrant working environment, we provide excellent benefits for staff including professional and career development opportunities that build personal and organisational capability. We celebrate diversity in our workforce, and value the knowledge and skills that a diverse range of employees bring to the workplace. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission and we have an emphasis on caring and supporting teachers in both their vocation in working with students and other aspects of their lives.
We offer generous incentives including:
- Competitive salary structure
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation options up to maximum of 12.75%
- Leadership development opportunities
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
Due to our rapidly growing school and the thriving Mackay community, we have a number of teaching positions available immediately. Exciting opportunities exist for qualified and enthusiastic educators in the following teaching areas:
- Religion (Junior)
- Christian Ministry and Theology (Senior)
- Mathematics (Junior)
- Science (Junior)
- Design & Technologies (Junior & Senior)
- English (Junior & Senior)
- Learning Support
For more information, and to apply, click on this link: https://applynow.net.au/jobs/CER149